White dot on iris, soreness, tearing

Debating what constitutes and eye emergency...I have a white dot on my iris and my drs was closed today and tomorrow. It has been killing my today. I am a contact wearer but have removed it from that eye. I have tried to rub it off with my finger . I have tried to rub it off through my contact. It doesn t want to move and my eye is sore and won t stop tearing. I could wait til Thursday but if I m going to go blind...
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM portal.
This is what we consider a true emergency.
you have to get hold of a eye doctor to have a foreign body removed from your eye.
No drug or rubbing will help it.Go to ER and have it removed.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Amit Garg's  Response
man this is most probably a case of corneal ulcer which is an eye emergency .u should show an ophthalmologist and start treatment as early as possible.