White blister in ear ring hole in earlobe, redness, filled with puss. Is it keloid? Should we see a doctor?

I took my 2 year old daughters earrings out the other day and now I notice she has a small white blister growing from one of the holes. She's had earrings since she was 3 months old and we've taken them out before with no problems. I'm really nervous she may be developing a keloid. It's a small raised bump that looks like its filled with white pus. It is also hard and has some redness around the bump. Should I take her to the doctor or just wait awhile to see if it drains on its own?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013