While operating the fibroid will the ovaries be removed? After the removal of uterus will my sisters menses be stopped forever ?

My twin sister is having ovarian cysts(near both ovaries) and fibroid all together. she is 32 years old. she have one child -9 year old boy. she already have done 1 operation for the removal of fibroid. Now this is the 2nd time the doctor s have given her date for operation on march 26th 2011. whether they will remove the ovaries also because of cyst ? They also suggested for uterus removal. what will happen after this operation ? will her menses get stopped forever ? what are the problems she have to face after this operation. will fibroid come again ? I forget to tell you that she have hypothyroidism and taking medicine for that. Please help me by answering these questions in brief. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011