While on job what restrictions should I follow as I am suffering from both PTSD and stomach ulcer ?

I have a stomach ulcer and have been off work for 4weeks per dr s orders i am applying for disability for PTSD and anxiety as well but I can t not work until approved. what work restrictions would i have if its an active job and always on feet.? I am on alot of medication now for my PTSD and ulcer but need to return to work because i am a manager and maybe i won t work full time but i should return. but i would like to know my restrictions...
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011