Which medicines without severe side-effects can I give to my child with adenoid ?

Hi, My son is 3 yrs and 4 months old. The problem with him that while he goes to sleep he can t properly breath and snores. As per his X-ray report says that his Edinoied has enlarged a bit. However, Docor has prescribed below series of medicines for this littled child! And I think these medicines are too much for a kid of his age. Tofen (for 3 months) + CEF-3 (5days)+ Cortan (5 days) + Tablet MONTENE (3 months) + Afrin Nassal drop (5days). As far as I know a couple of medicines like Cartan and Montene can be with sever side effects. Kindly advise. Best regards, Shabbir
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012