Which medicine should be taken for prostatic hypertrophy with UTI and pain ?

Hello, Dr. AAAAAAA AAAAAAA i m Soumia from Algeria .I have a question concerns my father s health , since 2009 he was suffering of the prostatic hypertrophy , he took some medicaments but nothing works and he has a Urinary tract infections in addition to pains from time to time . While he was searching on the internet he read about a new two mdicaments called Prostar and the other one called Prost-P10x he want to know if one of them is effective for his case and if you have some advises for him i will wait your answer Dr AAAAAAA AAAAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012