Which medication should be taken to stop the hair fall and for the regrowth of the lost hair ?

Hi, i had a football injury late last november and I got a ruptured spleen . I am almost fully recovered now but I noticed roughly two months ago my hair started to fall out drmatically and now my hair is much thinner and has a much smaller volume than previously. My hair at the moment is still shedding and I can t see any signs of new growth at this moment in time. Can you please give me advice on when the shedding might stop and when I may see re-growth. I am sixteen if that helps. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012