Sore breasts, clear jelly like discharge. Normal periods. History of surgery for infection in fallopian tube and ovary. Reason?

Hi. I had unprotected sex at least 4 weeks ago. I had sore breasts for about a week before starting my last period which ended about a week ago. My breasts r still sore and I have a clear jelly like discharge. My period was "normal" kind of heavy as usual. Are there any other possibilities other than pregnancy? I should mention that I had surgery last november when I had a bad infection in my right fallopian tube and ovary, a ruptured spleen and a hernia.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013