Which medication should I take to reduce Systolic BP and Creatinine ?

Hi doctor i am taking glynase1-1-1 and galvace50 0-1-0 for type 2 DM and Olmesartan H 20 1-0-0 and _s Numlo 0.25 0-0-1,Methylcobalmin 1500 mcg 0-0-1,Fenolip 145 0-0-1 .My blood sugar FBs is125 and PP is 140,HBA1c 7.00,, BP 145/72 . My Sr Creat has gone up from 1.3 to 1.7 . My weight is 79kg and height is 5.10inches. I am little worried about my Systolic Bp and Creatinine .Do i need to change any of the above medicines and wat steps ,tests should i do to reduce creatinine and sys BP.Your valueable advice is much appreciated. Regards
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012