Which is the fertile days after periods to conceive ?

hello me n my husband are tryin to have another baby we had sex once on my fertile days can i still get pregnant if we only had sex once
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Dear patient
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
yes you got pregnency.if done sex on fertility period.
because in that day.ovum are well doveloped.and highly risk period for pregnency.
Thank you......
  Anonymous's Response
ok thank you so should i wait to take a test after my next period is suppose to hit cus i used a chart to track my fertile days n the day i would ovulate n my fertile days started yesterday and we had unprotected sex yesterday n im suppose to ovulate sat so are my chances good on gettin pregnant?
  Anonymous's Response