Which is the better medicine for PCOD primolout n or diane 35 ?

my sister who is 22yrs now was diagnosed as having pcos for the past 2yrs right since she attained her menarche she had irregular periods for which she was treated withe diane 35 she was taking it for til the last 3 months nd doctor adviced to stop after which she had one regular cycle without the use of hormones next cycle at present did not come nd already more than 45 days are over suspecting we did a usg and it showed a similar picture now the doctor said that she take primolout n for two cycles nd the start on with diane 35 .is it suggestible to go for primolout n or go for meprate nd her weight is 51kg nd when should she start on diane 35 once again her blood reports are normal bloog glucose is 85mg/dl .doctor please my sister a suitable advice
Asked On : Thu, 29 Dec 2011