Which foods are high in Cholesterol ?

and which food's can I eat to help lower cholesterol
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Lard! suet, pastry, cakes, cream......pork fats..Kebabs, Currys, Fried Chicken, ...Pizza....hamburgers, crisps, on and on....examples of how to eat your way to your grave Fruit, vegatables, fish, chicken, tomatoes, ......these are all good foods for a healthy diet
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Any food that contains high amount of sugar,oil,ghee etc is high in cholesterol.any thing which fried and same oil is used again and again that is most harmful.anything you eat in excess even tea/coffee,fried snacks,ready made snacks,bakery items are high in cholesterol.

you should be taking more amt.of fruits,salads etc.which will take care of your nutrition as well will not add to much fats.Do exercise regularly along with diet planning.
Homeopath Dr. Jagat Pal's  Response
dairy products red meat,butter ,creams egg,cheese are high in LDL (BAD CHOLESTROL) while olive oil,sun flower oil,soya oil,wal nuts ,flex seed etc. in small quentity wil help in HDL(good cholestrol)