Which cream is best to get fair?

what is a difference between niltan cream & h to h derm? which one best to get fair? Is there any side effects?I want to be fair plz.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
niltan contain non steroidal material which is safe to use
while hh derm contain steroid and should be avoided
it has many harmful effect
niltan will give slow result but safe
while hh derm will give fast result with very much side effect

General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
thanks for query
use ayur soap
use multani mud
Stay out of the sun. This cannot be stressed enough. Most of the normal darkening and discoloration of your skin is caused by the sun. Or at least use a high SPF sunblock with a minimum SPF of 30. Most dermatologists agree an SPF 15 is not sufficient anymore. Dangerous UVA and UVB rays are still reaching your skin. You want 98% or more of the sun's rays to be blocked.
wear hats when outside
where can i get nilton cream?