When will the bleeding start after having mifeprin tablet and after how many days it will last ?

Hi, My wife has taken mifeprin tablet as per doctor s prescirption.... She has taken yeserday night at 10PM After how many hours the bleeding would start.. Also How many days it can last
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
  Anonymous's Response
HI Sajith,

When did the bleeding start? My wife has taken the same medicine yesterday night around 11 PM and we are also looking for an answer to know when will the bleeding start?

Did the Mifeprin kit work out well for you? Please do post the answer so that it can help ease us both. We are as anxious as anyone would.