What type of surgery is required for removing a growth in my leg ?

i have what looks like a bunion on my foot. I got my foot x rayed and the doctor said they came back normal. the growth is soft and doesnt feel like bone . i really want it removed but i want to know what it is and what type of surgery i need I am 18 years old. At age 3 I broke my right leg. At about age 11 I begin to develop what looked like a bunion on my right foot. I got it x rated last year and the xrays came back normal.The doctor said it was a growth on my feels soft and doesn t feel hard like bone but it does cause me a lot of pain. I was wondering if me breaking my leg may have something to do with this and what type of surgery would I need to get it removed
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011