What treatment should I undergo for arnold chiari malformation because of which there is no sensation in my hand ?

hello doctor ,i am 26 year old,last year i got my mri done and found diagnose with arnold chairy malformation,because of that i having burning sensation in my right hand,no sensation in hand means that dosent allow me to fell warm or cold ,so what is the treatment ,also i am not able to sleep ,every night i have to wake for 3 to 4 times hello doctor,i am 26 year old and my weight is 71,last year i got my mri done and found diagnose with arnold chairy malformation,because of that i having burning sensation in my right hand,no sensation in hand means that dosent allow me to fell warm or cold ,so what is the treatment ,also i am not able to sleep ,every night i have to wake for 3 to 4 times
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011