What treatment should I take for the black and itchy skin on my face and back ?

dr, my skin becomes so black speciallly face and my back side becomes so itchy and it has lots of small red points (not know exact word) which are so itchy for that i cant sleep or wake at midnight. my age 21, male i have take the medicine for that but for the certain period it runs healthy as well as in winter the problem not occurs but in winter it happen. my skin becomes so itchy but on my leg i have not this problem just on the body only
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011