What treatment should I take for heart burning ?

my problem is heart burning,its been there for some time but has gotten worse
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
this can be reflux oesophagitis.
avoid spicy food,hot food,tobacco or alcoholic drinks or medicines which can cause this side effect.
take PPIs under medical supervision.
before stamping to be oesophagitis ,you should consult physician to rule out any cardiac problem.
i have been very careful recently with my intake,since the pain was getting severe,another thing that has happened recently is that i got a lot of pimples on my forehead and chin,is this the cause of the pimples too?...and cud you pls tellme what's PPI?
i have been very careful with my intake,since the pain was getting sever,another thing that has happened recently is that i got a lot of pimples on my forehead and chin,is this the cause for the pimples as well?..and cud you tell me what's PPIs?