What treatment is there for irregular periods, stomach and back pain during periods and vaginal itching ?

i m 20 years old. i hav some problems n i m trying to mention all and hope to get reply soon.: i have irregular menstrual cycle .it varies from 30-60 days.and i have the severe stomach pain and back pain during my period. 2.i also have problems of vaginal iching ,sometimes i get small spots on it after iching and somtimes scratches too. 3. mucous like secretions secrets from my organ i don t know whether it is normal or not.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011