What treatment do you suggest for my 13 yr old with temp of 96.4 who has been vomiting about 3 times now ?

My 13 year old has not been feeling well today. We live in Palm Beach County, FL. No insect, snake, spider bites. I checked her body all over for those. She urinated in the morning, approximately 8a-9a. Has not urinated or bowel movement since. Has not eaten or drank anything since. Has napped for a couple of hours. Orange-color vomit, not a lot; 3 different times today. Had curry chinese last night? No one else in house is sick. Took temp four times with two different digital thermometers. 96.3 & 96.4 all the time. Just gave her some Gatorade to try to hydrate her, if that s what the low temp indicates.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011