What treatment can be given for neck/shoulder twitches appearing for my 9 month old ?

My 9mo old has started having neck/ shoulder twitches. It looks like a 1/2 shrug. It's random though not like a tick you can time. It only started 2 days ago. She doesn't seem to have any discomfort though. I'm really worried. My 9mo old has started having neck/shoulder twitches. It looks like a 1/2 shrug. It s random though not like a tick you can time. It only started 2 days ago. She doesn t seem to have any discomfort though. I m really worried.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011