What treatment can be given for hemoragji ?

My mother has foreign meat in the womb . she is 50 years old. Sometimes she has emoragji and what enormous pain drugs she can take. thx
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Wellcome to HCM
Your question is not clear.What do you mean by foreign meat in the womb.It is better to go to gyn specialist and he/she will do the proper examinationa and suggest you better.
Dr.Khalid Minhas
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
I dont understand what you mean by foreign meat in the womb. Is she suffering from fibroid? For now she can get pain relief with tab buscopan plus or tab meftal spas. I strongly suggest you to meet a OBG specialist immediately to rule out the mass lesion
Have a healthy living