What treatment can be done for my mothers shoulder pain, numbness who has taken diprospan injection and pain killer ?

she is 73years ,she complain from one year right hand in shoulder and elbow , doctor give through joint of shoulder Diprospan injection after that she loss function of hand . befor 3month she complain from right leg ,doctor diagnose of artharitis ,befor three week she complain of numbness and no senation of ,we do CTscan and M R I ,they diagnose of drop foot and another doctor diagnose of mytocanderia metabolic disorder and he give Diprospan injection 2 ml through 3weeks and vit b12 intramuscular evry other day ,vit E tablet ,to reilef pain give clarica capsoul.she obesity . sory ,i miss to identify for me ,my name is kefaya from palestine my mother take medication of AMICOR 5MG to hypertention by 2 , and lasix tab sos ,Cartia 100mg sos
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011