What the ways for breast enhancement ?

i want to increase my breast size.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
hello dear
beast development is a physiological phenomenon. since breast is fibrofatty glandular sweat glands, its development depends on hormones secreted. if you are realy cocerned about enhancement kindly consult plastic surgeon. there are two types of enhancement ARTIFICIAL and AUTOENHANCEMENT. In artificial silicon inplants are placed under the braest but in auto your own tissue is used to enhance.
hope my advice is helpful to you
take care
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon Dr. Prakash Chhajlani's  Response
Breast enlargement.If the breasts are very small then Plastic surgery would be the best option.breast implants are very safe and give long term gratifying results.If the breast substance is there but is loose then the breast can be lifted up without adding an implant.If u are not surgically inclined then use a padded bra.No medicines or exercise will help
Dr Prakash Chhajlani. M.S.,M.Ch.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon.
Ganga Jamuna Apartment,South Tukoganj.
Near Nath Mandir.Indore.452001.India
Tel.O & R. 91-731-2511411/12. R.2366588. Appointments:0731 2511411- 10.30-7 pm
Web site:,
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi shynaz;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The breast consists of mammary glands & fats so the size depends on the amount of fat deposited around the chest.There is no known medicine to increase the size of a breast.If you still want a expert opinion please consult a Gynaec nearby in your city.