What should i do for excess of urine ?

i am forced to urine while bathing from last 2.5 years. i also need to go frequent toilet(urine only)....what should i do
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Sumit,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Can you please specify your age? Any other medical ailments apart from this? We can help you, if you can answer these questions.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
i m 20 yrs old. i always feel to drink some water or somethingg cold...i have lost 8 kg of my weight in these 2.5 years..........................
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Sumit,

Welcome back to HealthcareMagic Forum
This can be a thyroid related problem, you need to consult your physician and nephrologist as well to rule out any renal cause for frequent micturition.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
sir i have 4-5 leucocytes in my urine what does it indicates my age is 22 years