What precautions should one take to avoid elevated levels of BP and sugar leading to fainting ?

SIR, ABOUT 20 DAYS BACK ALL OF SUDDEN I HAD 200 BP AND 200 BLOOD SUGAR . I WAS FAINTED AND TAKEN TO HOSPITAL. ULTIMATELY END WAS IT WAS MILD STROKE/ATTACK. NOW BP IS NORMAL, SUGAR 76/106, SGOT AST 18 AND SGPT ALT 23 HDL CHOL 49, LDL CHOL 57 VLDL CHL 16, TRIGLYCERIDES 84. CHOL /HDL RATIO 2.48 AND LDL/HDL RATIO 1.16, HAEMOGLOBIN 12. BLOOD GROUP 0 POSITIVE. KINDLY ADVISE WHAT PRECAUTION I SHOULD TAKE. CAN I TAKE MODERATE WHISKEY TWICE IN A WEEK OR AVOID. I AM 65 YEARS OF AGE
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012