What medicine to take for burning sensation in lower limbs due to Sciatica ?

hy i m 32 yrs old male i have sciatica pain from 4 months doctor check my spinal x ray he says ur vertibra is compressed thats why u have feeling burning sensation in buttocks , legs , knee and tingling sensation in various parts of body he seggest me some medicines but it cant effect me longer can u advise me best anti inflimantry medicine for relief burning sensation plz i m married and can compressed vertibrae is the cause of sciatica thanks hy i m 32 yrs old male i have sciatica pain from 4 months doctor check my spinal x-ray he says ur vertibra is compressed thats why u have feeling burning sensation in buttocks , legs , knee and tingling sensation in various parts of body he seggest me some medicines but it cant effect me longer can u advise me best anti-inflimantry medicine for relief burning sensation plz i m married and can compressed vertibrae is the cause of sciatica thanks tell me any best medicine for relief my burning sensation plz plz plz i m very tired and can normal spinal x-ray shows sciatica nerve pain my doctor is orthopadic and neoro specialist sir
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011