What medicine should I take for sore throat and running nose while breastfeeding ?

I am a 25 yr old breastfeeding mom and the past 2 days I have had a really sore throat , cough, sneezing, runny nose, aches everyone, headaches, groggy feeling in general and this morning I peed without knowing it. (husband was sick a week ago - all better and daughter 8 months was sick a couple days and has a lingering cough and runny nose) I am new to my town and don t have a GP just an OBGYN - should I go a new GP or is there anything I can while breastfeeding?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011