What medication can i used for chronic duodenum ?

i want you to advice me on chronic dueodenum and pescribe medication for me
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Hi. Welcome To HealthcareMagic

Can please more symptoms? And explain chronic dueodenum.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish
advice me on chronic duedentist
GASTRO- INTESTINAL TRACT: The stomach appears normal on scan. however, the duodenum is distended and noted with thickened echogenic walls with bubbles seen in situ. feature is suggestive of chronic duodentis exclude duodenal ulcer disease via Ba meal. No duodenal mass seen. The ascending colon, the trasverse colon, the descending colon and the sigmoid are normal with no evidence of intestinal obstruction seen. frm my local doctor