What measures can a male take for bleeding in motions and stomachache after taking nuforse-3 ?

hello doctor , i am 22 yr boy and i have had the nufourse kit without any prescription and now i am suffering from stomach pain and some bleeding with my motion and also feeling very weak and unhealthy. actually doctor suggest it to my partner for both of us for her infection but i was out of station and she told me over the phone about that but i think that i have taken some wrong pill because she had paid for it 50 INR and i have paid 380 for the same nuforse -3kit. and i had taken so can you suggest what should i do now.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011