Stomach ache, not getting bowel movements properly even after taking pills. Looking for solution

Hello doctor, goodmorning, i am 27 yrs old girl married, am not getting my motions for a week, sometimes i take pills for motion but after that also i dnt get proper motion and in between i get stomachache. and also when i be in india i get my motions daily without any problem, and as soon as i come back to kuwait i stop getting my motion which i have noticed.please advise
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012

Welcome to HCM,

Take plenty of water,

Take diet containing more fibers.

Take plenty of green veggies and fresh fruits.

For time being you may take liquid paraffin or Crimaffin 1 tablespoonful at night.

Do abdominal recti muscle exercise which will increase your peristalsis.

Ok and bye.