What lifestyle should a teenager follow to gain weight and look healthy ?

Im a 13 yr old boy who is out of shape , very very skinny and underweight , very very weak for my age , i am suggesting to my parents to take me to the gym , but they are insisting to have me play sports , but i say how will i play sports if im out of shape they dont respond and leave the room What should i do? P.S. : i am not healthy at all , i barely eat fruits and at lunch or supper i barely eat anything. plus im short but thats a secondary problem
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011