What is this swelling on my hip slightly away from the anal which is itching and painful ?

HI I AM A 18 YEAR OLD BOY.MY WT IS AROUND 52THE PROBLEM IS FOR 4YEARSI HAVE TWO SWELLINGS ON MY HIPSSLIGHTLY AWAY FROM ANAL TRACK WHICH GET FULL OF PUS AND THEN RUPTURES AND DIS CONTINUESTHERE IS ITCHING BUT NO BLOOD IS PASSED IN STOOLTHERE IS PAIN SOMETIMESIS IT PILES OR ANAL FISSUREWATS THE ADVISE HI AM A 18 YEAR OLD BOY WID 52KG WT. I HV TWO SWELLING ON MY HIP WICH SLIGHTY AWAY FROM ANAL TRACT.THEY GET FILLED WID PUS AND RUPTURE AND THIS CONTINUES.SLIGHT PAIN AND ITCHING IS THERE.BUT NO BLOOD IS PASSED IN STOOL.THIS IS FROM 4 YEARS.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011