Piles condition, bleeding on bowel movements, no constipation. Taking suppositories, tablets, no relief. Two mymectomy surgeries done. Treatment?

My wife had a second mymecthomy 4 months ago. She soon developed piles 6 days after the operation and now she s even started bleeding when she goes to the toilet. The pain has become so unbearable that she s scared of the toilet. She is not constipated and she s even changed her diet for the reason but no sucess. We ve bought all kinds of suppostories(anualsol, sediproct) and venex tablets which haven t worked. She is now on Pilex tablets and anulsol + HC. Kindly advise
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012