What is this lump on my left nipple with pain on the left rib cage ?

I am 28 yrs old male, i have some irritaion besides my left nipple.I found some lump like duct that i can feel from outside wich is not more than 1mm dia. I cant found that on my right side.i donot found any visible change on my nipple. no fluid is coming out when pressing the nipple.sometimes i found pain on the ribcage joint at the middle line of chest where all the ribcages met(not near the spine).I found pain on some particular ares of my left ribcages. what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011