What is the use of fertyl 50 mg tablet? Completed its course and having bigmet 500 mg and bromotine. Will I get pregnant?

i m married since one and a half years, i just wanna ask what is tablet fertyl 50 mg, my doctor recommended to start from 5th day of my period i had take 10 tablets and after the second period an start form the 5th day i also took 10 tablets . , i already completed the fertyl tablets course . everyday at morning i took bigmet 500 mg and eveyday at night i also took bigmet and one day by one day i took bromotine in the morning, will i become pregnant? thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012