Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is the use of cyclopam?

what is cyclopam? and wat is its use?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  89104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response

Cyclopam is a brand name for the drug Dicyclomine. It is an antispasmodic & is used in cases of abdominal pain, pain during menses, pain due to renal calculi(stones) etc.

Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 4 users find this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
cyclopam is an antispasmodic, useful in dysmennorhoea, that is pain during menses and pain in kidney or ureter region.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Cyclopam or dicyclomine hydrochloride is a prescription drop available in India and used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Despite its effectiveness, Cyclopam poses a risk for side effects in some patients. It comes in the category of anti-spasmodics

Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor