What is the use of cyclopam?

what is cyclopam? and wat is its use?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response

Cyclopam is a brand name for the drug Dicyclomine. It is an antispasmodic & is used in cases of abdominal pain, pain during menses, pain due to renal calculi(stones) etc.

Thanks

4 users find this helpful

Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
cyclopam is an antispasmodic, useful in dysmennorhoea, that is pain during menses and pain in kidney or ureter region.

General & Family Physician Dr. Gautam Das's  Response
Cyclopam or dicyclomine hydrochloride is a prescription drop available in India and used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Despite its effectiveness, Cyclopam poses a risk for side effects in some patients. It comes in the category of anti-spasmodics

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.