What is the use of cefolac-O-200?

i was suffering from fever my doctor prescribed me cefolac-O-200 tablet. why is it used ?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
its a dual antibiotic with cefixime and ofloxacin each 200mg .... used for resistant & severe cases of bacterial infections when first line antibiotics fail.
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Cefolac is a Antibiotic which contains, Cefixime. It is Prescribed for various Infections. Kindly don't worry, it is a normally prescribed antibiotic for Fevers. Just take it as directed by your Doctor and go for regular follow up. Drink Plenty of water and get Adequate rest.

Hope i Have answered your Query.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.