What is the use of Xfert f and all-9 tablets ?

hello Doctor, The Doctor has prescribed Xfert f and all-9 tablets for my wife.Could you please suggest me what is the use of that tabs ?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Hello naveen;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The brand name is Xfert f but the content is important.I guess that since those are 9 tablets they may be clomiphene tablets.If you had been to a doctor regarding infertility issues then surely they are clomiphene tablets which are used for females to induce ovulation.If i am wrong please write the content of the tablets or the reason you had been to the doctor so that we can understand and reply better.
Thanks

2 users find this helpful

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.