What is the treatment for recurrent burning sensation during urination ?

Reoccurence of burning sensatiion in penis while urinating and sometimes with fever i am 22 years old, unmarried, i donot have sexual partner, I had burning sensation a week before in my penis while urinating and immediately consulted a doctor where prescribed me, baloflox and wokadmine lotion to apply on spot where it was redish spots, After sometime i tried have oral sex , again the problem started i m feeling burning sensation while urinating and it made uneasy, immediately i took some Norflox tablets for twice and it got releived but now and then sometimes , while urinating i can feel the slight burning sensation and i m doubting that may be STD, please advice me .. how to treat ? whether it is curable? what kind tablets i can take...
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011