What is the treatment for asthma ?

i am very serious i m suffring fom asthma from last 5 years and i want take treatment immidiatly
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Asthma is due to allergy
As doctor use to say there is no treatment of allergy in Allopath, only it can be controlled.
Allopath (antibiotics/ anti allergic drugs) will not give permanent cure but we can improve our immune (resistance) to fight with any infection and can get permanent cure.

But permanent cure is possible believe me.
I had very serious sinus problem and I am cured now with in two months.

I am engineer and working in pharmaceutical company
My intension behind this write up is to give me self satisfaction by providing and helping people to get permanent cure.
If you need more information so mail me for more details you can reach me on “”

I will give you details of certified Nutritionist who cured me.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
please consult physician and get a checkup and tests as suggested
start treatment and follow advice your medicines will be decided as per your reports and requirement
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
for acute attack,you can take salbutamol inhaler.
but proper treatment you should consult physician to diagnose the cause of breathlessness & after undergoing certain tests he will diagnose whethever it is allergic asthma or COPD OR some other cause of breathlessness & he will give you treatment accordingly.