Suggest remedies for difficulty in breathing along with severe wheezing

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Sep 2017
Sep 2017

Pulmonologist
Question
Hi doctor,good morning.I am xxxxxxx ,27 years old from XXXXXXX Past 2 years i have sneezing problem due to dust allergy,but last two motnths i am facing severe wheezing and getting mild sounds while breathing.now days feeling breath truoble while walking in steps.
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of allergic asthma is more likely.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of allergic rhinitis (sneezing) and allergic asthma (wheezing, breathing difficulty) is more likely.
Asthalin (Salbutamol) is short acting beta 2 agonist. It is rescue drug.
It is not for maintenance of asthma.
In my opinion, you should consult pulmonologist and get done PFT (Pulmonary Function Test).
PFT will not only diagnose asthma but it will also tell you about severity of the disease and treatment is based on severity only.
You should start inhaled bronchodilators (formoterol or salmeterol) and inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) (budesonide or fluticasone).
Intranasal spray containing steroid (fluticasone) is also beneficial for sneezing.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for difficulty in breathing along with severe wheezing 32 minutes later
Thanks doctor.Let me know pulmonologist doctors or hospital details in XXXXXXX .

Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Visit XXXXXXX Asia hospital.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your follow up question on Healthcare Magic.
You can visit XXXXXXX Asia hospital in XXXXXXX It has good pulmonary medicine department.
Hope I have solved your query.
If you are not having further queries, then please close the conversation and rate my answer.
You can ask me directly on bit.ly/askdrkaushalbhavsar.
Wish you good health. Thanks.

Follow-up: Suggest remedies for difficulty in breathing along with severe wheezing 52 minutes later
thanks doctor

Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please close the conversation and rate my answer.

Detailed Answer:
It's always encouraging for doctors to hear positive feedback from patients.
I am glad that my advice is helping you.
Hope I have solved your query.
Wish you good health. Thanks