What is the severe pain in the eye?

I am having severe pain above and below the right eye and the optic nerve (right side of the eye), in the nose, complete forehead, and top and back of the head since November 2013. Initially, I met two psychiatrists who claimed the pain was due to stress. When those medicines failed, I visited a general physician. He stated it was Trigeminal Neuralgia. I was prescribed Clotan 200 MG and Macfresh 0.5 MG but even after one and a half months, the pain has persisted. Now the pain has spread to the neck as well. Few minutes ago, I consulted another doctor who said these are vascular headaches and has prescribed Naxdom 500, Pantop 40 MG, Divaa-OD 500 and Tolfree 150 MG HS.
I can barely sleep 2-3 hours. The moment I wake up, the pain starts and I can't sleep after that. There's a throbbing pain between my eyebrows and continuous pain on the top of the head.
My BP is 120/90 and all other vitals are also fine.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Mar 2014