What is the remedy to overcome depression and do antidepressants cause any side effects ?

HELLO SIR I AM RIZWAN HAIDER FROM NAGPUR SIR PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION FROM LAST 6 MONTH.EVERYDAY I FEEL TO REALIZED TO BE OK BUT IT S NOT. I AM TAKING ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTE IN ALTERNATE DAYS. I CONSULT ONE OF THE BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN NAGPUR. HE GAVE SOME ANTI DEPRESSION TABLET LIKE MACORATE CR300,BUPRON SR150,MIRTAKEM 15,PEXEP CR-25. I READ POSITIVE MENTAL BOOK,DO MEDITATION , YOGA AND POSITIVE SELF TALK REGULARLY AND WAKE UP AT 5.00 AM EVERY MORNING FROM LAST 3 MONTHS TO RECOVER MY DEPRESSION. BUT WHOLE DAY I FEEL STRESS,UNSECURED,LOW EMOTIONS ,MEMORY WEAK,LOW CONFIDENCE ETC. I CAN T EXPRESS MY FEELING ANYONE PROPERLY. I FEEL UNSECURED IN FROM OF PEOPLE. IF I WILL NOT EAT THESE TABLET IS THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS. SO PLEASE HELP ME SIR TO RECOVER MY DEPRESSION. THIS IS FOR MY LIFE , CARRIER AND MY RELATIONS. GIVE ME SOLUTION PLEASE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE THANKING YOU.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012