What is the remedy for flatulence, bloating, pain on lower portion of ribs ?

yes there occurs a lot of gas in my stomach through out the day my stomach reamins full of gas and i bloat,even thre occurs a lot pain in my left lower portionof my rib cage. sometimes the pain continues for a long period of time say three hours but after having outbursts the pain eases. .this pain is strong enough to make me not do any day to day activity.. i am suffering from this problem since last five yeras.. the pain moves from one portionof the stomach to the other.. even i sometimes suffer pain in my neck and back..sometimes i have mucus type stool an some times constipation .. i never have full defecation not even in the case ,i have loose stools ...give me the remedy please...this problem is ruining my life..
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012