What is the reason for moderate fever accompanied with dizziness ?

I have had a moderate fever 1000 1020 for over a week I have had a moderate fever (100.0-102.0) for over a week now.I ve taken medicine to try and reduce it but nothing has worked.I had a cold last week and got better.Now, I am coughing a lot.I have to bend my back because coughing hurts it so bad.I also have a stuffy nose and cold chills quite frequently.I can feel the heat coming off my face .I do not have a sore throat .I do however feel dizzy sometimes when walking. Could you please help?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011