What is the permanent solution for Pericardial effusion after the heart surgery ?

Hi, My wife went for Heart surgery(MVR) in ESCORT DELHI on 12 feb2011 and she discharged on 19 feb and after 2 weak she was suffering with breath problem due to pericardial effussion. she again went for surgery and get back normal. but after echo she still have some fluid around heart.doctors has given following medicine, indocap, lasix, acitrom and omnacortil 30 mg,metolar and saying if within one week fluid does not get off then we have to go for another surgery. i am very frustrated could you help me please what is the permanent solution for this.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011