What is the normal sugar level ?

yes just ate sweet and took my test and its was 376 is that dangerous im 40 and 240 5 6
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
It appears that your Blood sugar levels are high from previously. Usually after eating a meal, the blood sugar increases. Normally it should be less than 140. I think you need to cut down on high carb diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, exercise for atleast 40 minutes everyday by brisk walking or jogging. Consult your Doctor regarding your anti-diabetic medication. Check your blood sugar after an 8-10 hour fast to know your FBS (Fasting blood sugar) and 2 hours after your meal for PPBS (Post prandial blood sugar) levels.