What is the normal rate of pus cells of the new born baby?

hi..good day,just wanna ask about the result of the urine test of my baby,,wanna ask what is the normal rate of pus cells of the new born baby?
Asked On : Thu, 20 May 2010
in female baby few pus cells(1-2) can be there as female urethra is small.In male generally no pus cells are seen . I don`t think you should worry about it ,as new born baby getting UTI is quite less.Disclaimer
Pediatrician Dr. Kamlesh Verma's  Response
why u go for urine test of baby.
if baby has burning sensation at the time of urination, increased frequency of urine, these symptoms indicate urinary tract infection (UTI). in UTI pus cells usually > 10/hpf. in normal urine 0-3/hpf pus cell may be there.
give plenty of fluid to baby to prevent from UTI. keep genital hygiene properly by washing them properly at time of motion.