What is the cost of transgender operations from female to male?

My questions are about transgender operations from female to male. A) how much is the average cost of it if the onlything to be changed is the part down there B) can i keep my origonal genetalia and gain the male s as well or would it be one or the other C) how long would recovery time be D) are there any risks E) will i be able to feel both the new part and a male orgasim F) what is the recovery time before it can be used G) what is the legal age of this oporation
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012